Monday, March 8, 2010

Ya Di Plumbing Co., Ltd.

Be engaged in Receptionist from coming to my office north face jackets, send and receive e-mail, customers visiting reception, I am responsible for call forwarding, the company shipping records; company letter distributed and invoicing work; office supplies procurement and distribution. After my Practical Training, I have be transfered to Administrative Department as cheap north face jackets, to support manager doing the hiring of staff, prepare all meetings, to convey the company's various rules and regulations; statistical analysis of corporate human resources information and familiar with the labor laws. Major in Education, Education History, Education Methodology,northface jackets ,Law and so on.Jiamusi University in 2006,Readers president of the Association Honors OutstandingJiamusi University in 2006 Aerobics for third prize.
december
I love apple
swim
basketball
my code